Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Story

Welcome to The Marcy's blog! I thought we should keep a blog to keep our friends and family who are far away updated on what's going on in our lives! And please know we'd love to find out what's going on with you and your family.

I met Joshua Marcy in February of 2007 and our affection for each other quickly grew! And by the end of May 2007 we were engaged! Here is a picture of when we first started dating. We were both super excited to be dating each other and enjoyed getting to know one another we spent almost everyday together in one way or another! It was just about love at first sight! Once he asked my father's permission to marry me, we headed up to Castle Rock, CO to see his parents for Memorial Day weekend. And it was my first time to meet them! One day his dad drove us around the mountains and we stopped at an area called Loveland Pass to hike up to the top of the mountain so we could see several mountain ranges. And let me tell you, it wasn't warm and comfortable but cold and the air was getting thin! We decided to stop at a certain point and sit down on some rocks. It was then that he turned around and pulled his ring box out to ask me to marry him! YAY! And I said

yes, of course! Colorado is beautiful and there couldn't have been a better place for him to ask me. Hopefully we will be able to take our kids there and say 'This is where it all began'.

No comments: