Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Wedding

After six months of being engaged, with two of those months of me being in Indonesia.....the wedding finally came - November 17, 2007. It was a little cool that day, not too bad, and there was a slight drizzle. Which I heard is good luck on your wedding day, not that I believe in that! I woke up that morning feeling horrible, my immune system was wiped and the sickness I had the two weeks before was back. My mother took me that morning to get a shot of cortizone. Which did help a bit but I still felt bad for the rest of the day. But it wasn't going to keep me from having a great wedding day! We had a blast....ceremony was spiritual and unique and the reception was yummy and filled with dancing! We spent our honeymoon that next week in Antigua. Here's a couple of pics.

No comments: